- Warrensgrove Estate does not have a full-time reception. Office hours are Monday to and weekend hours are variable. If you lose your key or get locked out and require assistance a €100 call out charge applies.
- Pre-Authorization of Booking:
Warrensgrove Estate reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card 14 days prior to arrival. Non-valid credit cards will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
- Security Deposit: A security deposit is required. This is to cover any damages/breakages/ replacement of items to do with the accommodation or any other charges incurred by the guest. The card provided at the time of booking will be pre-authorised for that amount.
Warrensgrove Estate is NOT charging your credit card for the deposit. A pre-authorisation is a security guarantee for payment only. Your bank may reduce your spending limit on the card for several days. Pre-authorisation should be released by your issuing bank automatically, if not you will need to contact your home issuing bank.
- Check-in: Generally, you can check in at 14:00. If you are arriving after office hours, the entire payment will be deducted from the card provided at the time of booking.
- Check-out: Check out time is at 10am. An inspection will be carried out on the apartment, keys will be collected, and your deposit will be released to you unless other charges apply. If you are checking out outside of office hours, you will need to inform staff within office hours prior to your check out and on vacating leave the keys in the drop box outside the office. If you require a late checkout, please enquire with a member of staff of the possibility of same.
- Applicable Deposit Policy
Non-refundable deposit of 10% of the booking will be charged any time after booking.
- Applicable Cancellation Policy
If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, the total price of the reservation will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Please be aware that the photos are just sample of the apartments available. The standard is high throughout all the accommodation, although decor & style may differ.
- What is and what isn’t included:
Please note the apartments are self-catering. We do not supply toiletries. General cleaning material like dish washing liquid is provided. Toilet Roll is provided. The quantity of toilet rolls may not be sufficient for the holiday duration. The quantity is designed to avoid inconvenience to the start of the holiday. Linen and towels are provided. If you require a change of linen or towels during the stay, a charge may apply.
- Guests are welcome in the accommodation and must present themselves to the office.
For security reason please tell the office in person, email, or phone call and identify guests. There are no parties allowed and noise must be kept to a minimum out of respect to other guests. Guests who do not comply with Quiet Policy and disrupt the peace and quiet enjoyment of other guests will be required to vacate premises without refund.
- Guests are agreeing to use the property as a private dwelling and not to use it, or any part of it, for any other purpose on or from the property. Guest are agreeing to not receive paying guest, or carry on, or permit to be carried on, any business, trade or profession on or from the property. Guests who do not comply will be required to vacate premises without refund.
- Anti-social behaviour is not tolerated. If such an incidence occurs outside office hours and a
member of staff should be called a €100 call out charge applies.
- We operate a strict no-smoking policy in all properties. Kindly be advised that if you decide
to smoke in the accommodation. Warrensgrove Estate reserves the right to add a deep cleaning charge of
€250 to your account on departure. This surcharge is to ensure that our accommodation is left the highest of standard and comfort for all future guests.
- Keys are the responsibility of the guests. The replacement of any keys lost/stolen/broken
shall be at the cost of the guest. The charge to replace a lost/stolen key is €75. This must be reported to a staff member.
- The accommodation agency cannot be held liable for any personal injury to any guest or guests invited to the property.
- No pets are allowed at any time in accommodation.
- It is forbidden to hang clothes on the windows/terraces.
- It is forbidden to hang/stick anything to the internal/external walls of the property.
- We are not responsible for any damage/loss of items from the guests’ personal belongings.
- Guests must keep entrance doors properly locked always. House/apartment security is the responsibility of the guests.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted to be kept or consumed on the premises.
- Aggression and/or violence towards other guests or staff will not be tolerated and may result in immediate eviction with the loss of the security deposit.
- You are obliged to allow all staff members or hired technician’s access to your room during day time hours to fix maintenance issues. Due notice will be given.